° 7 ounces sweetened condensed milk
° 2 cups of sweetened sugar
° 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
° 1 (14 oz) bag of coconut
° 24 oz dark chocolate chips
1. Mix the first four ingredients together. The mixture will be
2. Shape into the desired shape (I have shaped me into an oval).
Place on a cookie sheet and cover with plastic wrap.
3. Chill for an hour.
4. Melt the chocolate chips in the microwave for 10 seconds
5. Dip the coconut pieces in the melted chocolate. After covering all of them
A piece of chocolate I put at the end of a fork and
Tap it on the side of the bowl to remove the excess
6. Place every piece on wax paper and allow the chocolate to solidify.