+For carrot roll cake
° 2 Label Rouge Sables carrots
° four eggs
° one hundred g of sugar
° 1 tsp cinnamon
° 1/4 C A C powdered nutmeg
° 1/2 C A C powdered ginger
° 100g of flour
° 1/2 C A C of yeast
° one hundred twenty g of butter
°300g sparkling cheese
° one hundred twenty g icing sugar
° The seeds of a vanilla pod
° 50 g crush pecans
1. Preheat oven to 210°.
2. Wash, then peel the Label Rouge Sables Carrots and begin via way of means of grating them.
three. Separate the egg whites from the yolks. Beating egg whites.
four. Blanch the egg yolks and the sugar the use of a whisk. Add carrots and spices. To blend together.
5. Add flour and baking powder. Mix again.
6. Gently fold the overwhelmed egg whites into the batter in batches.
7. Spread the dough on a baking sheet protected with parchment paper. Bake 10 to twelve minutes. Let cool.
8. To put together the cream, whip the smooth butter and the cream cheese. Add the icing sugar and the grains of a vanilla pod.
9. Garnish the biscuit with 2/3 of the cream, then lightly roll it widthwise. Refrigerate for 1 hour. Cut the sides. Spread the closing cream at the roll, and decorate with the beaten pecans and small slices of Label Rouge sand carrots.