EPIC BEEF NACHO SUPREME
Are you looking for a tasty and straightforward approach to enjoying beef nachos? This Supreme Epic Beef Nacho is excellent for every occasion you can think of! You have the option of preparing the meat in advance or using any leftovers. In addition, the toppings for the nachos may be customized, allowing you to select your own tastes.
When I was young, my mom used to prepare the most incredible recipe for beef nachos for me and my friends to enjoy. It was consistently well received. We would all congregate around the kitchen counter, laughing and talking while we devoured these delectable nachos during our meal. I’ve reached the point in my life when I can take care of myself, so I thought I’d try my hand at this dish. And let me assure you, it was every bit as delicious as I recalled it being!
It is ideal for trying to satisfy your need for Mexican cuisine and will not disappoint. It’s also a great way to finish up any meat you may have in the fridge.
THE INGREDIENTS LIST:
- Tortilla chips; I used 2 large bags.
- Ground beef; use 1 pound.
- Taco seasoning; use 1 packet.
- A small diced Onion.
- Refried beans; I used a medium can.
- Shredded cheese – 16 oz; you can use any cheese you want.
- 3 medium-diced tomatoes.
- 3 Green chopped onions.
- 1st Step – To begin, you should turn the oven temperature up to 400 degrees.
- 2nd Step – In a skillet, cook the ground beef and onion over medium-high heat until the meat is browned and the onion has softened (this should take around 10 minutes). Remove all of the superfluous fat.
- 3rd Step – Turn the heat down to low and whisk in the taco seasoning while it is still hot, and continue to sauté for a few more minutes.
- 4th Step – Spread one bag of tortilla chips on each of two separate baking sheets, and then spread one-half of the refried beans over the top of each batch of chips.
- 5th Step – Spread one-half of the meat mixture over each batch of chips, then divide the cheese equally between the two baking pans. Bake until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- 6th Step – Bake for ten to fifteen minutes, just until the cheese has completely melted.
- 6th Step – Once done, immediately sprinkle with diced tomato and green onion, then serve.