Crock pot Ranch Pork Chops and Potatoes
Crock pot Ranch Pork Chops and Potatoes is a super quick, easy and no-fuss weekday dinner recipe. Just drop everything in your slow cooker and forget about it. Slow cooker pork chops will be a new family favorite! And it’s only 5 minute prep time ?
• 3 Lbs Red Potatoes – quartered
• 6 (3/4 inch) Boneless Pork Chops (or bone-in if available)
• 1/2 Cup Olive Oil
• 2 Tablespoons Dry Ranch Seasoning
• 2 teaspoons Apple Cider Vinegar
• 2 Tablespoons Butter – cubed
a) Sear pork chops in oiled skillet over medium/high heat. (optional)
b) Mix oil, ranch and apple cider vinegar.
c) Place potatoes and pork chops into slow cooker. Pour ranch mixture over the top and toss to coat potatoes and chops evenly.
d) Top with butter cubes.
e) Cooking on high heat for approximately 3 hours. On low, 5-6 hours. Salt/Pepper to taste.