* 4 ears of corn
* ¼ cup of Crema Mexican Agria Sour Cream (regular sour cream will work as well)
* ¼ cup of mayonnaise
* ½ cup of Cotija cheese, crumbled
* 2 cloves of garlic, crushed (or finely minced)
* ¼ teaspoon of fine sea salt
* Juice and zest of 1 lime
* 1/4 cup of Cilantro, finely chopped
* ½ teaspoon of chipotle chili powder
* Heat your grill to roughly 400 degrees F.
* You can grill the corn with the husks on or off. I took the husks off to ensure that I got some nice grill marks on the corn and because I feel like it gives it a nice grilled flavor. FOR HUSKS ON: let your corn soak in water for 10 minutes before grilling. FOR HUSKS OFF: lightly spray spray each cob with cooking spray.**
* Place the corn on the grill and grill for roughly 12 minutes, turning the cobs 1/4 turn every 3 minutes.
* Mix the topping sauce by stirring together the Cacique® Crema Mexican Agria Sour Cream, mayonnaise, cotija cheese, garlic, lime zest and juice, and cilantro.
* Generously top each corn cob with the cheese mixture, sprinkle with a bit of chipotle chili powder, and top with a bit of extra cotija cheese and cilantro.
Trust me! You’re missing a lot if you haven’t joined this group yet Easy Recipes