+For the Oreo crust:
°14.3 oz. Crushed Oreo cookies
°4 oz. Melted unsalted butter
°2 lbs soft cream cheese
°1 and 1/4 cup sugar
°2 tablespoons of cocoa powder
°8 oz. Melted semi-sweet chocolate
°2 teaspoons of vanilla
°3 eggs, slightly beaten with a fork
+Coconut and walnut topping:
°1/3 cup unsalted butter
°1 cup evaporated milk
°3 egg yolks
°1 teaspoon vanilla
°3/4 cup light brown sugar
°4 oz. Sweetened shredded coconut
°3/4 cups chopped toasted pecans
+Ganache for swirls:
°4 oz. Chocolate bars
°1 teaspoon coconut oil
°1 tablespoon of cocoa powder
°2/3 cup heavy cream
° 1 tablespoon of maple syrup
1. Line the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan with parchment paper, line the pan with heavy-duty aluminum foil, and set aside.
2. Preheat the oven to 325 Fahrenheit.
3. Whisk the Oreo crumbs with the melted butter, then press the mixture into the bottom and 1 inch up the sides of the springform pan. Put it in the freezer until it hardens.
1. Melt the chocolate and set it aside.
2. Whisk the soft cheese, sugar and vanilla. Mix cocoa with melted chocolate.
3. Add the eggs and beat just until combined.
4. Spread the mixture over the crust and smooth the surface. Place in the preheated oven, then place a small saucepan filled with water under the pan.
5. Bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes or until the center has set. Turn off the oven and open the door for an additional hour, then place the cake on the counter to cool to room temperature, then leave it in the refrigerator for 4 hours.
6. When cool, remove the ring from the springform pan and transfer the cake to a serving plate.
Coconut and walnut topping:
1. In a saucepan, mix the evaporated milk, butter, light brown sugar, and egg yolks together. Cook, stirring frequently, for about 10 minutes, until thickened (it should be pudding-like).
2. Remove from heat and stir in the vanilla.
3. Next, add the coconut and walnuts. Set aside to cool to room temperature, then spread over cooled cake.
Chocolate Ganache Swirls:
1. Melt the chocolate and coconut oil, then add the maple syrup.
2. Whisk in the cold heavy cream until smooth and creamy. Then whisk in the cocoa powder. Set aside to cool and reach a piping consistency.
3. Transfer to a piping bag and make swirls.