•100 g of margarine or butter
• 1 egg
1 cup of sugar
• 1 cup of liquid milk
3 tablespoons of cocoa
2 and a half cups of flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 cup of cold milk
1 bag of whipped cream
- Add the eggs and sugar to the oil at Oda temperature and beat with a mixer.
- After whisking well, add milk to it.
- After mixing the milk, add the dry ingredients. I used 2.5 cups of flour.
- Take the mixture you prepared into a squeeze bag.
- The oven where we put the greaseproof paper
Squeeze the mixture into the tray.
- Its shape is not important, it will spread in the oven.
- We cook for 8 minutes in the oven pre-requested at 170 degrees.
- You bring the whipped cream you gave between the baked and cooled biscuits.
- Put 80 grams of melted chocolate on top.
May be an image of dessert