Don’t believe me on how easy it is to make this quick bread? Try it and see for yourself. They don’t call it quick bread just for kicks.
You’ll be pleasantly surprised with how fast you can have this done and in the oven. The hardest part of the recipe is waiting for it to bake as your stomach starts to growl.
- 2 cups flour
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, room temperature
- 4 eggs, room temperature
- 1/2 cup caramel topping
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 ½ teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
How To Make Caramel Cream Cheese Bread
- Preheat oven to 350º F and lightly grease two 9×5-inch loaf pans with butter or non-stick spray.
- Cream together butter, cream cheese and sugar in a large bowl or mixer, then, one at a time, beat in eggs and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon until combined. Gradually mix dry ingredients into wet ingredients, stirring until just incorporated.
- Pour ¼ of the batter into each greased baking dish. Spoon ¼ cup caramel topping on top of the batter and swirl, keeping it away from the edges of the pan.
- Gently add the remaining batter on top of the caramel layers.
- Place in oven and bake for 45-50 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and let cool before serving. Enjoy!