This is another one of my favorite no bake desserts. For me, this is a pan of Heaven! Cherries are my all time favorite fruit and y’all know how I feel about cheesecake.
- 1-14 ounce package of golden oreos, crushed in processor
- ⅓ cup butter, salted and melted
- 1 tbsp for preparing the pan
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened to room temp
- ¾ cup white sugar
- 16 ounces frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 small boxes of Cheesecake flavored instant pudding mix
- 3 cups whole milk
- 2 large cans of cherry pie filling
- 1 cup chopped pecans or chopped walnuts
Butter the inside of a 9×13 baking dish and set to the side
Crush the cookies until small crumbs form
Add the melted butter and pulse until combined
Place the cookie mix into the bottom of the baking dish, press down and make the layer as even as possible
Place the crust into the freezer for 10 minutes while you make the filling.
In a bowl beat together the cream cheese, sugar, vanilla and 1 cup of the whipped topping.
Mix until smooth
Spread this mixture over the cookie crust and place back into the freezer for another 10 minutes
In another bowl combine the 2 packages of pudding mix, the milk and ½ cup of whipped topping mix. Using a whisk, whisk until it begins to thicken
Spread the pudding over the chilled cream cheese layer, smooth evenly and chill for 30 minutes or until the pudding is set
After 30 minutes, pour the Cherry pie filling over the pudding layer very carefully so as to not mix layers together
Carefully spread the remaining whipped topping over the entire dessert
Top with chopped pecans and chill for 1 to 2 hours before serving.