* Banana: 4 large grains (chopped)
* Graham cracker crumbs: 1 box
* Butter: 1 cup (about 1 stick) (melted)
* Softened butter: 1 tablespoon
* Soft cream cheese: 1 cup
* Powdered sugar: 3 cups
* Heavy whipping cream: 1 1/2 cups
* Ground pineapple: 1 can
* Walnuts or pecans: 1 cup (chopped)
* Rainbow sprinkles: 1 tablespoon
* In a large bowl, place the graham crumbs, add the melted butter. Gently press a crust on the bottom of the glass dish and let it cool in the refrigerator for 15 minutes.
* Then mix cream cheese with 1 tablespoon of soft butter and powdered sugar and mix until creamy. I always use a hand mixer to blend the mixture to perfection.
* Once done, you can spread the cream cheese mixture over a cooled graham cracker crust.
* You will need to add a layer of banana slices and spread the pineapple slices over the banana.
* You can then spread cold whip over the pineapple slices.
* Well now, make sure to use chopped pecans for garnish and spray rainbow spray on top.
* And please chill for 5 hours and submit
* Enjoy !!!