• 3 cups dry elbow macaroni
• 4 Tbsp salted butter
• 2 (370 mL/12 oz) cans evaporated milk
• 1/3 cup milk of choice
• 2 large eggs
• 1/4 tsp garlic salt
• 4 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
• 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
• 1 tsp paprika
1) Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add salt and macaroni, and cook until al dente.
2) Drain and return to the pot.
3) Add in the butter and stir until the butter is melted. Set aside.
4) In a large bowl, mix together the evaporated milk, milk, eggs and garlic salt until fully combined.
5) In a separate bowl, mix together the cheeses.
6) Preheat the oven to 375°F. Lightly spray a 9×13 inch baking pan.
7) Layer 1/3 of the macaroni, then 1/3 of the cheese.
? Repeat with the remaining macaroni and cheese mixture.
9) Pour the milk mixture over top. Sprinkle the paprika evenly on top.