°3 1/2 cup powder biscuit
°1/4 cup sugar
°1/2 cup unsalted melted butter
+Cream cheese filling
°8 ounces of soft cream cheese
°1/2 cup sugar
°8 ounces whipped cream or whisk cream
°Gello Strawberry Cover
°1 pound fresh strawberry, peeled and sliced
°2 cups boiling water
°6 ounces strawberry gel powder
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F . Set apart 9 “× 13” glass baking dish.
2. Place the pastry in a ziplock bag, seal it and use kitchen utensils to crush it slightly.
3. In a medium bowl, mix the melted butter with the sugar. Add inside the ground biscuits and mix until coated.
4. Press the biscuit mixture into the baking dish, then bake for 10 minutes. Take it out of the oven
5. In a medium-sized bowl, mix the jelly powder with boiling water. Stir slowly for 1 minute until melted and set aside.
6. In a large bowl, whisk together the cream cheese and sugar until cooked.
7. Using a tablespoon, fold in the cold whip until evenly mixed.